Micro Hamsa Hand Necklace
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
FREE & FAST
Not happy? Send it back for a full refund, no questions asked.
Protect those close to you with a Micro diamond Hamsa pendant. The Hamsa is a widely recognized symbol representing cultures of both religious and pagan backgrounds. Traditions claim the Hamsa to be the mystical hand of the ancient pagan goddess. Legends indicate the Hamsa contained power to protect her people from all harm, and those who bear this device would be safe from evil itself. Our Hamsa hand necklace represents such legends. Blessings and prosperity is what the Hamsa is meant to bring to the beholder.
- 18k Gold PVD Plated (Highest quality plating available)
- 2.2cm x 1.7CM (Width x Height)
- Made with VVS Diamond Simulates (CZ)
- Includes a 24" Micro Cuban Link Style Chain
- All orders include a complimentary custom "The Jewelry Plug" leather jewelry bag, box, warranty card & holder.
Please refer to our Return Policy Page
All orders are shipped directly from New York, New York, USA.
Shipping within the United States is handled via USPS and takes on average 3-5 business days after processing (0-2 days).
Your jewelry is handmade to last.
But sometimes, accidents happen. That's why every piece comes complete with a Full Lifetime Warranty.
Snapped a chain? Damaged a pendant? We got you covered.
Please note: Our Lifetime Warranty only covers accidental damage/craftsmanship defects. So heads up - If your piece is lost, stolen or damaged via a third-party, we can't cover this.